Get your business online

Get your business online

SEO SMO PPC

SEO SMO PPC

Dofollow Blog Link Searh Ideas

As all of us know that blog commenting is best option in SEO for site promotion. Now the question arose – how and from where search relevant and updated blog site’s. Here I am posting some commands. I collected after deep RND. Hope it may be beneficial for all of us….
inurl:blog “your keyword” ”post a comment”
inurl:blog “your keyword” ”add comment”
inurl:blog “your keyword” ”make comment”
inurl:blog “your keyword” ”leave a comment”





blogsearch.google.com

inurl: blog”guest house” comment query
site:.com inurl:blog + “post a comment” + keyword
site:.com inurl:blog + “post a comment” + commentluv enabled

“Add comment” Your Keywords
“Post comment” Your Keywords
“Write comment” Your Keywords
Your Keywords “leave a comment” / “leave comment”
Your Keywords “Notify me of follow-up comments?”+”Submit the word you see below:”
Your Keywords “Remember my personal information” + “Notify me of follow-up comments?”
Your Keywords “Notify me of follow-up comments”
Your Keywords “This site uses KeywordLuv”
Your Keywords “Enable CommentLuv”
Your Keywords “You can use these tags”
Your Keywords “Powered by BlogEngine.NET”
Your Keywords “Allowed HTML tags:”
Your Keywords “top commenter”




“Keyword” “Powered By Blogger”
“Keyword” “Powered By WordPress”
“Keyword” “Powered By Typepad”
“Keyword” “Powered By Drupal”
“Keyword” “Powered By Blogengine”
“Keyword” “Powered By Movabletype”

Thanks and most well come to share your views.

Signature Link Formula

[url=http://nextseoservice.blogspot.in/]Next SEO Service[/url]

21 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such a nice article. i love your writing. your idea is mind blowing that's why i would like to appreciate your work.
    Digital Marketing Training in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Provided here very useful information which is very useful for all of us in any way. Thanks for sharing here.
    Stock Tips on Mobile

    ReplyDelete
  3. very intesting to contribute in your site blog!so improve to site in SEO methods Search engine optimization In Orange County

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good information to upgrade knowledge.

    Free Games Online | <a href='http://www.gardengamesonline.com/flash-games/girl/>Girl Games</a>

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have done great work for seo beginner and all are transparent, Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its stunning .. astounding and amazing too. I 'm going to impart this post to my companions. Much obliged to you to such an extent. Keep it up !!

    affordable seo company

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Hello,
    This is really great information found here, I really like your blog. Thanks very much for the share. Keep posting."

    PIC Grant

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow ! What a wonderful website for Search Engine Optimization service . Thanks for the article of a great knowledge . Great post for me . I will reference frequently this website . Please visit our website . wpartist

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great article. Reading it makes me think about it.Really this is awesome not work with the blog. It is very pleasure to get it as I got huge Helps right here.
    Premium Blogger Templates

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am very happy to visit your website . Great article for me & nice post for our website . Your website is very beater for others website . You can visit our website . Our website is really helpful for others website . Please visit our website . wpartist

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I have read this post and It is my great pleasure to visit your website and to enjoy your excellent post here. I like that very much.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It can bring valuable participation I was in the midst of writing a post on just this subject when I saw your email for this post and I was wondering.Equity tips

    ReplyDelete
  13. It can be make a lot of backlink for sites or blog, backlinks dofollow with high PR can be more valuable.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Reading this blog make me think about it. I am very happy to visit this blog. I appreciate. I have appropriate time to make seo blog. I have seo company now i am work on seo company in delhi.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Excellent list of dofollow links that is used in SEO process..Thanks for sharing this useful post..

    seo company melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am new to this blog. But I have enjoyed your post and learned something
    new. Waiting for your next update.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your idea of signature link. Its still working. If you are having trouble, then get affordable seo packages to get more traffic from Search Engine.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey There. I discovered your weblog using msn. That is a very well written article.I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to learn extra of your helpful info. Thanks for the post. I will certainly return.
    Thanks
    Susanne Green
    medical assistant

    ReplyDelete

  19. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you can do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but instead of that, this is great blog. A great read. I will certainly be back.

    ReplyDelete
  20. i always wonder which is th best footprint to use for building backlinks for
    SEO

    ReplyDelete